2009/08/17

men det gör jag, tror jag



One photo from each of the concerts I went to this week: Detektivbyrån, Tribute to Dusty Springfield (with among others Rebecka Törnqvist who is one of my old favorites, such a versatile singer!) and bob hund.

bob hund was weird ... I have been loving them SO MUCH (circa 1998-2002) and then they released a bad CD and then they disapperared, only to come back now - and transfer me back to high school with only a few short chords' notice. Such a bizarre feeling, but I loved it all the same ... I have come to love the teenage me so much lately. And the person I have grown into.

bob hund | Det skulle vara lätt för mig att säga att jag inte hittar hem, men det gör jag, tror jag

1 comment:

Camilla said...

"I have come to love the teenage me so much lately. And the person I have grown into." Wow. Rörande.